1306 Alton Street, St. Paul MN 55116
When a loved one encounters memory issues, unique challenges arise for the person affected and their family members. At The Alton we know the emotions they experience and the importance that human kindness plays in helping. We also believe that assuring the resident’s personal dignity is the cornerstone of providing care.
We are committed to providing the “person-directed” care that meets the specific needs of each individual while helping families spend quality time with their loved one and the peace of mind knowing they are well cared for in all aspects of their lives.
The Following are Included in the Basic Monthly Service Package
- Private living suites including individual or semi-private (tandem suites) bathroom
- Three meals a day served restaurant-style, plus snacks throughout the day (Some special diets can be accommodated)
- Weekly housekeeping, linen change and laundry (up to three loads/week)
- Staff trained specifically for memory care
- Recreation and Socialization: Staff planned and conducted on-site and off-site programs, events and outings including transportation
- Range of care options available to meet specific resident’s physical and social needs
- Beautiful secured outside grounds for residents and family use
- A state of the art security and call system is complemented by monitored building entrance and exits
- 24/7 staffing and direct response for residents by on-site home health staff
- Person-directed care using advanced technology systems in addition to the human touch
- Registered Nurse on site Monday thru Friday during normal business hours and on call at all times
- Licensed Practical Nurse on-site seven days a week
- Up to 12 medications set up by RN/LPN weekly and administered up to 3x/day by trained home health staff
- Non-behavior intervention and cuing throughout the day
- Assistance with one bath or shower per week
- Educational and support group opportunities for families
- Resident Care Coordinator Services
- Heat, water, electricity, phone and direct TV
- Notary, fax and copy services
Fee Structure and Extras as Needed
The basic service package includes both housing and healthcare services. Care services beyond the basic package are available at additional fees as determined by a resident’s individual needs.
- Memory Care
- Educational and Support Groups for Family
- Private Living Suites
- Secured Grounds
Available Services (Call for Detail)
- Meal Program
- Response System
- Market Rate
- Elderly Waiver
Additional Property Details
The Alton Memory Care is pleased to be the first showcase site in the State of Minnesota for Intelligent InSites, a leading developer of real-time location and communication solutions for health and senior care communities. Our partnership with Intelligent InSites provides a state-of-the-art, noninvasive resident call and communication system which monitors day-to-day resident activities.
Price ranges are offered by the property in order to provide you with some idea of cost. If you do not see any price ranges displayed below, please call or tour the property to learn specifics about what is offered within their price ranges.