Heritage Place of Roseville
563 County Road B West, Roseville MN 55113
Heritage Place of Roseville
Senior Care and Services
Heritage Place of Roseville strives to provide the highest quality of comfort and caring service in a trusted environment. Tenants enjoy freedom of choice in an atmosphere of respect, dignity and support. You can also rest in the knowledge that, when needed, resources — including meals, housekeeping, laundry and home care services — can be provided to assist you in helping maintain your independence.
Heritage Place of Roseville offers 49 senior living apartments with optional services for those 55 and older.Located in Roseville, Minnesota, we offer easy access to a wide variety of shopping, dining and services. In addition, we provide a community within the community, including dining, entertainment, socialization and more with the convenience of maintenance-free living
Heritage Place of Roseville is a welcoming community of people who become friends around the dinner table, who play, learn and worship together, and who gather to celebrate the milestones of life. Our senior living apartments are nestled in a comfortable setting with many options for shopping, dining, entertainment and services nearby. A thoughtful selection of amenities and catered services is available to enhance retirement living.
And if you find you need a little more help, Heritage Place of Roseville now offers optional assisted living care and services. In whatever ways your circumstances have changed, we’re ready to assist you.
Whether it’s because of retirement, or an empty nest, or a desire for something new, making the move to a senior apartment is an exciting change.
The amenities and housing options you select will help you feel at home, but you should also look for a community that can help you if your health or personal needs change in the future.
The cost to live in a senior apartment varies based on your services and amenities. Services vary by location, and may include utilities, maintenance, housekeeping, meal programs, emergency response systems and transportation.
Assisted living communities are licensed healthcare providers that offer residents housing, personal assistance, supportive services, and custom healthcare plans.
Residents often live in apartments or residential units and don’t typically require around-the-clock nursing supervision. Staff members are usually available 24 hours a day.
Assisted living service communities may benefit seniors who:
- need help with grooming, bathing, dressing or other daily activities such as medication management or administration
- are no longer interested in or able to keep up with lawn care, snow removal or other home maintenance tasks
- enjoy and value the security of having neighbors and staff members close by
- want to be proactive about their health by using technology to help them stay as independent as possible
- need or want help with laundry and housekeeping
- require three nutritionally balanced meals each day
- prefer using transportation provided by others for shopping, appointments or entertainment
- enjoy participating in spiritual, recreational, entertainment and wellness programming
- Independent Living, Assisted Living
- Controlled Entrance
- Exercise Classes
- Exercise Room
- Garage Parking
- Guest Suite
- Laundry on each floor
- On-Site Beauty & Barber
- Pets Welcome
- Walking Path
- Respite Care
Available Services (Call for Detail)
- Meal Program
- Response System
- Market Rate
Additional Property Details
Call Heritage Place today for your personal tour.
Fast Facts about Roseville Senior Housing
- Located in Ramsey County
- Roseville's property taxes are some of the lowest
- Has the greatest number of restaurants per capita