Ecumen Prairie Lodge
6001 Earle Brown Drive, Brooklyn Center MN 55430
Ecumen Prairie Lodge
Welcome to Ecumen Prairie Lodge!
We are a non-profit assisted living and memory care senior housing community located in Brooklyn Center, Minnesota, just minutes from downtown Minneapolis next to the historic landmark Earle Brown Farm. Ecumen is the most innovative leader of senior housing and services, empowering individuals to live richer and fuller lives. Ecumen Prairie Lodge provides maintenance-free living and a wide range of assisted living and health care services tailored to fit your particular needs in an enriching community that people are proud to call home. We look forward to meeting you in person and sharing with you more about our community in Brooklyn Center.
Ecumen Prairie Lodge offers assisted living for seniors who need a bit more care. Our care team consults with each resident and their family to design a care plan that best fits each resident’s needs. Our community has common areas for dining, exercise class, social gatherings and other events.
Apartment fees Include:
- 24-hour staff on site
- Nursing care management
- Three daily meals and plenty of snacks each day
- Weekly laundry and housekeeping service
- All utilities with exception of phone and cable (individual plans)
- Brain fitness technology
- Emergency call system in each apartment
- Apartment maintenance
- Additional options: A wide range of ala carte care services, men’s and women’s salon services, cable television, guest meals and wellness services are available for an additional fee. We work with you to tailor the services that best fit your wants and needs.
As human beings we are wired for independence, but we also often reach times in life where we need assistance. Our Memory Care options provide the right balance of independence and health care assistance to give our customers the peace of mind that they are seeking in a place that they are proud to call home.
Our thirty Memory Care Suites provide around-the-clock personal care and include all of our regular services provided to other Prairie Lodge residents, but, in addition, we develop a personal care service plan with each resident and provide a number of additional services, including:
- Morning and evening dressing and grooming
- Bathing and bathroom assistance
- Personal escort service for dinner and wellness programming
- Medication assistance
- Housekeeping assistance
- Trash removal
- Nursing assistance as needed
- Assisted Living, Memory Care
- Controlled Entrance
- Exercise Classes
- On-Site Beauty & Barber
- Pets Welcome
- Respite Care
Available Services (Call for Detail)
- Meal Program
- Response System
- Market Rate
- Elderly Waiver
Additional Property Details
The Ecumen Lifestyle Covenant is key to creating community at Ecumen Prairie Lodge. It is an agreement that we and our customers shape together to ensure that we’re both working collaboratively to empower individual customers in living the lifestyle that person desires.
We believe it is through empowerment that we honor the people we serve. The Lifestyle Covenant begins with a series of questions that our customer and Ecumen team member discuss and explore together. The discussion guide helps us both hone in on what is most important to this person and how we can support his or her lifestyle.
Fast Facts about Brooklyn Center Senior Housing
- Located in Hennepin County
- 16th largest metropolitan area in the USA
Senior Housing in Brooklyn Center