Woodbury Senior Living
7012 Lake Road, Woodbury MN 55125
Woodbury Senior Living
Offering a full continuum of services for Woodbury Seniors
Comprised of Woodbury Estates, Woodbury Villa and the Woodbury Health Care Center
Assisted Living – Woodbury Estates and Woodbury Villa
Assisted living at Woodbury Senior Living is available at both Woodbury Estates and Woodbury Villa. This option is for seniors who want to live as independently as possible, but may need assistance with some of the activities of daily living such as laundry, housekeeping, bathing, dressing, transferring/walking, or medication management.
Also included in assisted living is a wide range of wellness services and programs that are planned daily and include social activities, educational and intellectual programs, physical wellness activities, vocational programs and spiritual services. Learn more about wellness and spirituality at Woodbury Senior Living.
Skilled nursing is provided in the Woodbury Health Care Center. This option is for residents who need round-the-clock assistance and medical attention. Skilled nursing is provided by registered professional nurses and includes physical therapy, occupational therapy, speech and language pathology, social services, medications, supplies, equipment, and other services necessary for the health of our residents.
Memory care at Woodbury Senior Living is available in both Woodbury Estates and Woodbury Health Care Center.
- At Woodbury Estates, this living option offers comfortable, specialized care for individuals with memory impairments such as Alzheimer’s and other forms of dementia, while giving their families support and peace of mind.
- At Woodbury Health Care Center, this living option offers comfortable, specialized care for individuals with memory impairment as well as complex medical needs. It includes the same level of support found within our skilled nursing care, with the added benefit of customized activities tailored to memory care individuals.
Transitional Care Unit
Transitional care at Woodbury Senior Living is provided in the first floor of the Woodbury Health Care Center. This option is for those who need to regain strength and independence after surgery, injury or illness and are in transition from home or hospital. Our experienced clinical team provides a spectrum of rehabilitation and therapy services on-site to restore individuals to their fullest potential.
- Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Nursing, Transitional/Short Term Care
- Fitness Center
- I'm OK Daily Checks
- Laundry on each floor
- Occupational Therapy
- On-Site Beauty & Barber
- Pets Welcome
- Physical Therapy
Available Services (Call for Detail)
- Meal Program
- Response System
- Market Rate
- Elderly Waiver
Additional Property DetailsWhat makes Woodbury Senior Living come alive is the vibrant community of caring staff, friendly residents, family members, special guests as well as the variety of wellness-focused activities and programs we offer. Contact us for a tour if you’d like to see more!
Fast Facts about Woodbury Senior Housing
- Located in Washington County
- 9th largest city in Minnesota
- Known for its attractive residential neighborhoods
- Recognized as a well-educated, stable community