Sholom Home West
3620 Phillips Parkway, St. Louis Park MN 55426
Sholom Home West
Sholom West offers a wide array of services ranging from short-term rehabilitation to long-term care in a supportive environment.
Sholom Home West offers accommodations for individuals requiring rehabilitation from an accident, surgery or illness as well as well as those needing a long term supportive environment. Sholom Home West features a total of 179-accommodations which includes 44 Short-term rehabilitation units.
A comprehensive, individualized care plan is developed and implemented for each member by an interdisciplinary team of professionals.
Features & Benefits
- Long-Term and Short-Term Rehabilitation
- Outdoor courtyard
- Chapel, library, gift shop, and beauty/barbershop
- Daily housekeeping, linen and personal laundry services
- Community rooms available for resident/family events
- Kosher meals and snacks
- 24/7 admissions, RN’s and Care Specialists
- On-site x-ray, lab services, podiatry, optometry, orthotic, audiology, and dental services
- On-site therapy clinics for physical, occupational, and speech
- Recreational, music, and pet therapies
- Skilled Nursing, Transitional/Short Term Care
- Kosher Meals
- On-Site Beauty & Barber
Available Services (Call for Detail)
- Meal Program
- Response System
Additional Property Details
Sholom is a non-profi t organization providing a broad continuum of residential, social service and health care services primarily for older adults.
Fast Facts about St. Louis Park Senior Housing
- Located in Hennepin County
- Has 52 parks throughout the city
- Convenient location as a neighbor to Minneapolis