Martin Luther Campus – Meadow Woods
1301 East 100th Street, Bloomington MN 55425
Martin Luther Campus – Meadow Woods
Caring for Seniors Since 1961
Meadow Woods Assisted Living offers personal care and health services in the privacy of a resident’s apartment. An array of services, provided by Home Care staff, can be selected on an à la carte basis to meet simple or complex needs. Staff encourages participation in the many regularly scheduled activities and lifelong learning programs. All meals, light housekeeping, linen service and much more are included at Meadow Woods, so residents can enjoy a more carefree lifestyle.
- Individualized care plan allows residents to choose the services they want
- Friendly staff create a warm welcoming atmosphere
- Emergency call system provides assistance 24-hours a day
- Access to Martin Luther Campus services including inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, speech, and aquatic therapy
Our Memory Care programs and services foster a secure, safe community as well as socialization while providing activities that engage our residents in meaningful interactions. Our goal is to make a dramatic difference in the life of a resident and build relationships for person-centered care.
- Residents are encouraged to participate and engage in creative arts and learning activities
- Caregivers are trained to respond with compassion and creativity to a resident’s specific needs
- Care plans are based on detailed assessments that consider the person’s abilities, needs, preferences, and personal history
- A team of therapists develop approaches that match the individual’s level of cognition to help residents better navigate their environment and maintain their independence
Adult Day Clubs
Adult Day Clubs offer seniors social activity and care during the day while allowing them to return to their home at night. Daily socializing can lead to a happier and more satisfying life; these activities challenge the mind and body, which may help ward off and slow the progress of memory loss.
Exercise, spiritual services, snacks & meals, music, and special outings are just some of the activities Club members can enjoy. Important services like bathing, medication management, and therapy – physical, speech or occupational – are offered for a fee. Choose from either Creekside Club, located at the Creekside Community Center, or Campus Club located at Martin Luther Campus. Both offer full or half day programs, Monday through Friday, with door-to-door transportation available.
- Individualized care plan
- Assistance with personal care
- Snacks and nutritious noon meal
- Health and wellness education
- Assistance with medications
- Monthly health monitoring
- Daily exercise program
- Additional options include: van transportation, bathing assistance, physical, occupational and speech therapy, beauty salon and/or barber services
If you’re looking for long term, skilled nursing care or transitional/rehab care, we offer those services right next door at Martin Luther Campus Care Center.
Martin Luther Campus is managed by Ebenezer, Minnesota’s largest senior living operator. Ebenezer is the senior housing division of Fairview Health Services and has 100 years of experience serving older adults.
- Assisted Living, Memory Care
- Emergency Response Pendant
- Meal Program
- On-Site Beauty & Barber
- Pets Welcome
- Market Rate
- Elderly Waiver
Additional Property Details
See us today for your own personal tour
Get Your Copy of the Move Manual
Move on your own terms while reducing the stress
Have a Question About This Listing?
"*" indicates required fields