1301 East 100th Street Bloomington, MN 55425
Caring for Seniors Since 1961
Long Term Care
Martin Luther Long Term Care Center is located in a residential setting on beautifully wooded grounds. Our “neighborhoods” – Fox Crossing and Eagle Crest – encourage a sense of community, helping to foster friendships with residents and staff. An interdisciplinary care team – social work, therapy, dietary, therapeutic recreation, and nursing – works with each resident, their family and heath care providers to develop a personal plan of action.
- Individualized care and service plans developed with team approach – therapists, doctors, nurses, social workers, dieticians, therapeutic recreation and spiritual care
- Partnership with in-house physician/nurse practitioner care teams
- Team of social workers to process admission paperwork, answer questions
- Pharmacist on-site to review medications
- Care conferences encourage family involvement to assist in developing resident care plan
- Physical, occupational, speech and aquatic therapy available on-site
- Therapy trained for specialized treatment of conditions including stroke recovery, pain, urinary incontinence, falls and muscle tightening
- Special memory care programming designed to facilitate meaningful interaction with staff and family
- Podiatry, dentistry, audiology, and optometry care on-site by appointment
Meadow Woods Assisted Living offers personal care and health services in the privacy of a resident’s apartment. An array of services, provided by Home Care staff, can be selected on an à la carte basis to meet simple or complex needs. Staff encourages participation in the many regularly scheduled activities and lifelong learning programs. All meals, light housekeeping, linen service and much more are included at Meadow Woods, so residents can enjoy a more carefree lifestyle.
- Individualized care plan allows residents to choose the services they want
- Friendly staff create a warm welcoming atmosphere
- Emergency call system provides assistance 24-hours a day
- Access to Martin Luther Campus services including inpatient and outpatient physical, occupational, speech, and aquatic therapy
Adult Day Clubs
Adult Day Clubs offer seniors social activity and care during the day while allowing them to return to their home at night. Daily socializing can lead to a happier and more satisfying life; these activities challenge the mind and body, which may help ward off and slow the progress of memory loss.
Exercise, spiritual services, snacks & meals, music, and special outings are just some of the activities Club members can enjoy. Important services like bathing, medication management, and therapy – physical, speech or occupational – are offered for a fee. Choose from either Creekside Club, located at the Creekside Community Center, or Campus Club located at Martin Luther Campus. Both offer full or half day programs, Monday through Friday, with door-to-door transportation available.
- Individualized care plan
- Assistance with personal care
- Snacks and nutritious noon meal
- Health and wellness education
- Assistance with medications
- Monthly health monitoring
- Daily exercise program
- Additional options include: van transportation, bathing assistance, physical, occupational and speech therapy, beauty salon and/or barber services
- Independent Living, Assisted Living
- Emergency Response Pendant
- On-Site Beauty & Barber
- Pets Welcome
- Market Rate
- Elderly Waiver
Additional Property Details
See us today for your own personal tour
Price ranges are offered by the property in order to provide you with some idea of cost. If you do not see any price ranges displayed below, please call or tour the property to learn specifics about what is offered within their price ranges.