Arbor Lane Memory Care
13810 Community Drive, Burnsville MN 55337
Arbor Lane Memory Care
Welcome to Arbor Lane Memory Care
Memory Care in Burnsville, Minnesota. Every person is unique and so are his or her needs. At Arbor Lane Memory and Specialty Care, we design our Memory Care programs to meet the needs of your loved one–from understanding your loved one’s clinical diagnosis and therapeutic goals, to celebrating their individual personalities. From spiritual, psychological, social and physical wellness, Arbor Lane Memory and Specialty Care emphasizes the total well being of your loved one in a warm, comfortable home.
Arbor Lane Memory and Specialty Care features private apartments specially designed for those with memory loss. Our comfortable community is designed to accommodate those who become disoriented, or may wander.
- Individual apartments surrounding cozy common areas designed to provide comfort and a sense of familiarity
- Programs designed to stimulate memory, increase socialization and provide a sense of security
- Personalized professional care provided by the 24-hour staff.
- Team members consistently educated in best practices regarding caring for those with Alzheimer’s disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss
- Medication Therapy Management
- Healthsense remote monitoring system
- Assistance with daily living activities
- Life Long Learning Program
As adults age and wish to simplify their lives, a variety of options are available in senior housing. Depending on the person’s ability to manage daily affairs, or need for medical assistance, services are available to make everyday life easier. In Minnesota, Ebenezer provides choices for vibrant senior living.
As part of our commitment to keep our residents healthy, Ebenezer works with Fairview Healthcare Services. Fairview home care nurses, physical therapists and social workers are assigned to Ebenezer communities to facilitate resident healthcare services available through the system that may be needed. Healthcare services include:
- Skilled nursing services (such as IV therapy and wound care)
- Unskilled nursing services (such as chronic care nursing, assistance with daily living activities)
- Physical therapy
- Senior companions
- Fairview Lifeline or other emergency call response system
- Telemonitoring and medication management
- Health education for residents and their families
- Hospices and palliative care
- Wellness programs
- Memory Care
- Controlled Entrance
- Memory Care Specialty
- Secured Outdoor Patio
Available Services (Call for Detail)
- Meal Program
- Response System
- Market Rate
Additional Property Details
Our comfortable community is designed to accommodate those who become disoriented, or may wander.
- Nearby Healthcare
- Nearby Hospitals
- Nearby Parks
- Public Transportation
Fast Facts about Burnsville Senior Housing
- Named as City a Bioscience Zone
- Fifteen minutes from both international airports
Get Your Copy of the Move Manual
Move on your own terms while reducing the stress
Have a Question About This Listing?
"*" indicates required fields